AdSense

Monday, 8 February 2021

Somebody Must Have Told Him

 


Nothing in life we see is true,

Try hard but there's no clue,

So give up what else to do,

While no one knows the person you.



He said "It's hard to live",

It's something everyone knew,

So he chose to die and not to live,

Who'll cry, who'll smile he never knew.


If you wanna die there are so many ways you can take, 

But to live you can only walk as soon as you wake, 

If you choose to die sure you'll miss whole lot of pain, 

What about the happiness? don't you think then you'll miss that as same?



No sadness last long forever,

No happiness last long forever,

Life has nothing lasts forever,

But still we live for the word forever.



I think he thought it is meaningless,

But I believe that hope is better than hopeless,

To fight so hard to find a life, meaningful,

I guess he never knew such a thing,
wonderful.



Unlike him I chose to live, maybe it's my weakness,

But I still see a beauty in every single sadness,

Walking through the meaningless road he explains as a war,

I see many interesting stuff, I guess he never saw.



I wonder with those beautiful wings he got, why doesn't he ever try to fly?

When he fell down somebody must have told him, it's okay to cry,

Life is a mixed song with lots of different major and minor keys,

Still I wish somebody must have told him to live to see how wonderful it is.


-Niki-










No comments:

Post a Comment