It's 2am
Should I call her?
Life is hard.
We are fighting together,
To share my inner deep emotions,
Which I have never been talked with anyone else before.
To tell why I am so depressed,
Reason why I tried to kill myself.
As the doctor said I can be happy again,
why I took those pills without any hesitation.
I know she really cares,
But it's 2am now,
She's probably sleeping or studing
Or maybe she might be fighting an unknown battle as me.
Because if I call,
She will definitely come.
No matter how hard it is,
I will do the same for her.
But she lives her own life now.
We are not that 16 year old kids anymore.
Life is hard.
She is a soldier too.
If she comes to defend me,
She will loose her own battle too.
So let me shut my mouth,
To keep this silence.
We are fighting together,
Yet alone in our own battles.
You can't save anybody else
But only yourself.
Nope..
It's not being selfish or egotistical
I love her with all I have,
I know she do too.
That's why life is even lonelier,
And there's nothing you can do.
-Niki-


Don't hesitate to reach out Nigee, you know i'm always here ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you Rajjo.😍
DeleteYes these words are perfectly written...
ReplyDeleteBut There is something better hiding beyond these words...
It means that we understand each other and respect their decisions no matter if we like it or not...
Love you so much buddy❤️
Never hesitate to reach out sis... I'll be there for you, always❤
Thank you..😍
DeleteThe most important thing in friendship is understanding. And I'm more than gifted to have a friend like that. I will always be on your side. Always.😘❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you hime..😍😍
Delete"We are fighting together,Yet alone in our own battles.."
ReplyDeleteI felt both strength and loneliness together...��
And also I really got what it means,soul beyond words...❤️great work Niki...����
Thank you..😍
DeleteIf everyone's capable of getting this, those friendships will be cherished forever and will remain unbreakable.... great work as always nigee 😘😍
ReplyDeleteThank you so much 😍
DeleteThe last verse is so relatable which is why it speaks straight to my heart. Love this so much!��
ReplyDeleteThank you..😍
DeleteOur selfless side always prioritize our loved ones over our own selves ❤️ Beautifully written,lovee❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you.😍❤️
Delete