AdSense

Thursday, 5 November 2020

His Grace

 As the starry night begins, Little by little the darkness take control of the thoughts that are to be bright. I wish I could just ignore but still when the prayers I pray for his grace keep disappearing while leading me to this despair path of life, I wonder how longer do I have to believe that the hope once left me to be hopeless is to find behind the eyes of an unknown....

His grace....

                                         -Niki-




38 comments:

  1. Congratulations
    Work as human
    Help to others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations
    Work as human
    Help to others

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see more of these beautiful thoughts soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure darling...
      Thank you so much for the support. This means lot to me..πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  4. It’s beautiful 😍. Good work! keep it up Nanga ♥️πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Akki..
      πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  5. Love it❤ Hoping to see more of your amazing thoughts in the future..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure darling...
      Thank you lot for the support...
      πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  6. ��������❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice nigee. Looking forwrd for more πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will upload new stuff soon. Stay tuned..
      And thank you so much for the support..😍😍😍

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE WORK NIGEESHA NANGI.FROM MENTOS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sagarika Samarasekera6 November 2020 at 07:54

    Great! I look forward to reading more blogs entries from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful capture and thought!!! Keep up the good work Nanga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautifully written.Hope to see more

    ReplyDelete
  13. The nature is natural then nice capture soo beautiful,great jobπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very well written! Great job Duwa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work.Keep it up����

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgggg so great!!!!Looking forward to more great contents

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep up the good work.πŸ€›

    ReplyDelete
  18. His grace means the car? Honda grace? Who's car?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice Niki .... keep up ur good work.��

    ReplyDelete